El Nido Paradise: 2-Studio Inn, 5-Minute Walk to Beach & RestoBar!

ELNIDO inn,5mins walk BeachPort RestoBar 2 STUDIO Philippines

ELNIDO inn,5mins walk BeachPort RestoBar 2 STUDIO Philippines

El Nido Paradise: 2-Studio Inn, 5-Minute Walk to Beach & RestoBar!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this is gonna be a review, not just a review. This is me, spilling the beans – good, bad, and gloriously indifferent – about El Nido Paradise: 2-Studio Inn, 5-Minute Walk to Beach & RestoBar! Prepare for a wild ride, just like my last attempt at kayaking. (Let's just say the only thing I conquered was crippling fear of jellyfish.)

Alright, here goes:

First Impressions: Paradise, Really? (The Short Answer: Mostly, Yeah!)

Okay, so the name El Nido Paradise is a bold claim, right? Paradise? Let's be honest, I’ve seen more glamorous gas stations. But listen, after a week spent wrestling with my internal demons and the insane heat, this place had a certain, well, charm. The 5-minute walk to the beach? Spot on. Blessedly short. My aching feet (from kayaking, obviously) appreciated that.

Accessibility & Safety: The Good, the Okay, and the "Could Do Better"

  • Accessibility: The website claims "facilities for disabled guests". Yeah, I didn't investigate deeply. I'm able-bodied-ish, but I did notice an elevator, which is a HUGE win in El Nido! The rest of the review won't harp on this – but if you need more detailed info, definitely contact the hotel before booking.
  • Cleanliness & Safety: This is where they scored, and I'm a little psycho about this. Anti-viral cleaning products? Check. Daily disinfection in common areas? Check. They even had hand sanitizer everywhere. The rooms were sanitized between stays, which made this germaphobe in me breathe a sigh of relief. Staff trained in safety protocol – seemed like it. They were masked up constantly (even at 8 AM, bless their hearts). There's CCTV in common areas and outside the property. Fire extinguishers are present. They have the basics, folks.
  • Is it absolutely perfect on the safety front? No. I wish there was more obvious fire safety training. There’s always room for improvement.

The Room: My Little Studio Fortress!

Okay, so the description is "2-Studio Inn”. My studio was… cozy. Let's call it that. Air conditioning was a lifesaver. Blackout curtains were a godsend for sleeping in (although I still woke up at 6 AM thanks to the rooster next door – more on him later). The bed was comfy, the aircon worked. Free Wi-Fi was available in all rooms (and actually worked most of the time, which is a victory in the Philippines!). There was a seating area, a refrigerator (essential for keeping my San Miguel cold), and a safe box. Daily housekeeping was efficient, which was appreciated.

  • The Bathroom: Not gonna lie, the bathroom was small. The shower was okay, but the water pressure was a bit… gentle. But hey, the toiletries were included, and the hot water actually worked!
  • The Little Things: Fresh towels daily, complimentary water in the mini bar, and a window that opened – I’m a huge fan of fresh air. Also, a mirror, which made me realize I needed a haircut.

Dining, Drinking, & Snacking: Foodie Adventures (Mostly!)

  • The RestoBar: This is where the a la carte restaurant comes in. I am happy to report food was pretty good. I'd advise the Asian Cuisine. There's a bar, and a poolside bar (yes, they have a swimming pool!) which is a total win. They have happy hour (hallelujah!), coffee/tea, and desserts, which I've been told are pretty good.
  • Breakfast: Breakfast service is offered. I’m a buffet gal, but my friend got the Asian breakfast, which she devoured like she hadn't eaten in days. I'll try the buffet next time.
  • Other Stuff: There is a snack bar, which is fabulous for midday munchies, and room service [24-hour].
  • Important note: They have vegetarian options. I saw a few, but I'm a meat-eater so I don't have a lot of experience with them.

Things To Do & Ways to Relax: Paradise Found (Kind Of)

  • The Pool: The swimming pool [outdoor] is a highlight. Pool with view. It's not huge, but it's clean and refreshing, and a great place to unwind.
  • Massage? Spa? The website implies a spa, and massage is available. I did not get a massage, but I desperately needed one. Next time, I'm going to dive right in! Because I was kayaking…
  • More Relaxation-Related: They do not have a fitness center. This is a shame.
  • Important note for getting around: Airport transfer is available which is a godsend.

Services & Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

  • The Front Desk: The front desk is 24-hour, which is awesome. The staff were friendly and helpful, even though my attempts at speaking Tagalog were… pathetic.
  • Extras: Contactless check-in/out – very convenient! There’s a convenience store nearby. Daily housekeeping – mentioned that, but it’s worth repeating. There's luggage storage. These little things smooth your trip.

For the Kids (Mostly for Adults):

I did notice that they had Family/child friendly stuff which is great and offers Babysitting service.

Getting Around:

  • Airport transfer.
  • Car park [free of charge] makes it easy.

The Quirks & Imperfections (Because No Place is Perfect)

  • The Rooster: Okay, back to the feathered alarm clock. He started crowing at dawn every single day. Earplugs are your friend. He’s practically a wake-up service!
  • The Wi-Fi: It’s pretty good, but sometimes it would drop out. This is the Philippines, so it shouldn’t be entirely unexpected.
  • The "Paradise" Hype: Let's be clear, no place is entirely perfect. But it's a great base for exploring El Nido!

The Verdict: Would I Go Back?

Yes, absolutely. Despite the minor quirks (and the existential rooster crisis), El Nido Paradise is a solid choice. The location is perfect, the rooms are comfortable, the pool is a dream, and the staff are lovely. It's not flawless, but it’s clean, safe, and genuinely a great base for exploring this stunning part of the world.

SEO-Friendly Summary:

  • Keywords: El Nido Inn, El Nido Paradise, El Nido Hotels, El Nido Beach, Philippines Hotel Review, Free Wi-Fi El Nido, Swimming Pool El Nido.
  • Key Selling Points: 5-minute walk to the beach, RestoBar, Clean and safe, Free Wi-Fi, Swimming pool, Friendly staff.

My Wildly Persuasive Offer (Because You Deserve It!):

Ready to Escape to Paradise (or at least, a really great base camp in El Nido)?

Book a stay at El Nido Paradise RIGHT NOW! I mean, what are waiting for? Seriously, you can't afford to miss out on this offer! Experience the magic – the gorgeous beach, the stunning landscape – the relaxation.

Here's why you should book now:

  • Guaranteed Cleanliness and Safety: The safest place you'll feel in El Nido given the situation.
  • Best Location: 5-minute walk to the beach! Imagine the sunsets. (Okay, I'm getting emotional).
  • Amazing Amenities: Swimming pool is super!
  • Friendly Staff: Ready to make your stay unforgettable.
  • Bonus Take it from me, a seasoned traveler, book to El Nido Paradise right now!

Stop reading this and start planning your tropical escape!

Final Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars (Minus one star for the rooster, plus one for the pool!)

Escape to Paradise: Blue Ocean BnB Taiwan Awaits!

Book Now

ELNIDO inn,5mins walk BeachPort RestoBar 2 STUDIO Philippines

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into… El Nido! Specifically, the heart of it, nestled at ELNIDO inn, a stone's throw from that beachy goodness and the siren song of BeachPort RestoBar. Five minutes. Five minutes to paradise. Okay, let's see if this itinerary holds, 'cause knowing me, it'll probably unravel faster than a cheap bikini string.

Day 1: Arrival, Anticipation, and the Great Mosquito Massacre (and a pretty decent sunset, too!)

  • 1:00 PM: Arrived! Holy moly, the heat hits you like a physical entity. After a long day of travel get ready to face reality. Found my way to ELNIDO inn. The place is… well, it’s charmingly… let’s say “rustic.” Think: a lot of wood, a lot of charm (maybe some questionable electrical wiring – don't look, don't touch!), and a mosquito population with a vendetta. I'm already plotting my defenses. (Spray, nets, the works. I'm not going down without a fight)
  • 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM: Unpack, assess mosquito situation. Found a strategic base. It is just one room! Did some quick unpacking. Already love the place. Found out the air con is kinda not working… A bit of a mood killer as it turned into an oven quickly.
  • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: BeachPort RestoBar reconnaissance mission. Okay, here's the deal. Five-minute REALISTIC walk. Not the Google Maps optimistic version. And it's gorgeous. Sand so white it's practically glowing. The water? A thousand shades of blue, or green? I don't know how to describe it other than… breathtaking. This is living. And a super cheap beer already in my hand! The only thing that ruined this little perfect moment was that I forgot my sun block.
  • 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: SUNSET SPECTACLE! I sat on that beach, beer in hand, and watched the sun melt into the sea. Honestly, I think I might've ugly cried a little. That's how good it was. The sky exploded into a million colors. That's why I came.
  • 6:00 PM - Onward: Dinner at BeachPort (fish and chips are divine), a few more beers, and then… mosquito battle! I am going to WIN this. Wish me luck. Let the games begin!

Day 2: Island Hopping: Paradise Found, and Stomach Problems (a classic combo!)

  • 8:00 AM: Wake up feeling… a little… off. Let's blame the beer and the questionable street food from last night. But hey, island hopping awaits!
  • 8:30 AM: Quick breakfast at the inn. The included breakfast is… basic. But hey, it'll do. Gotta fuel up for a day of swimming and sun-worshipping! Maybe.
  • 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM: ISLAND HOPPING TOUR! Okay, here’s where things get REAL. You can't come to El Nido and not do it, people. We're talking secret lagoons, snorkeling with fish that look like they escaped a Disney movie, and beaches so perfect they make you question your life choices (in a good way, mostly).
    • The Good: Every single view was incredible. The water so clear I could see the bottom of the ocean. The fishies were a treat.
    • The Bad: My stomach. Ugh. Spent a lot of my time worrying about not being sick. Still worth it, though.
    • The Really Good: Sun block. Thank god I borrowed some from a local. Also the lunch buffet on the beach was phenomenal!
  • 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: The return. Feeling utterly exhausted and sunburnt. This is the good and bad side of it
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner. This time, safer choices. Avoiding street food, the questionable. Hoping for a quiet evening, preferably without any stomach issues.

Day 3: Recharging, Regrets, and the Quest for the Perfect Coconut

  • 9:00 AM: Sleep in! Finally. This is the life I want to live.
  • 10:00 AM: Breakfast – with extra precautions! This is serious now!
  • 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Beach time, and reading. Trying to let my stomach settle, the sun feels good on my skin.
  • 1:00 PM: The hunt! The eternal quest for the perfect coconut. Freshly cracked, cold, sweet. I'm on a mission.
    • 1:00 - 3:00 PM: wandering the beach I am not finding any! Where are they? Am I missing something?
    • 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM: I have to ask the local kids!
    • 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM: Success! Found a perfect coconut and enjoyed the sweet taste!
  • 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Sunset again. Because, duh. Maybe some time for reflection. Did I regret anything? Maybe not getting enough sun block on day one. Overall, I'm living the dream.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner. A bit more fancy tonight. Exploring some of the local cuisine. Feeling good, the coconut was probably a helpful boost.

Day 4: Departure (and the lingering scent of sunscreen and dreams!)

  • 8:00 AM: Pack, with a tinge of sadness.
  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast - one last time. Saying goodbye to the friendly staff.
  • 10:00 AM: Check out. One last look at the view. A final mental picture to last me.
  • 11:00 AM: Head to the airport. Reflecting on the amazing time.
  • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Flight! Goodbye El Nido, I will be back for sure!

Random Thoughts and Imperfections (because, you know, life):

  • The humidity is real. Like, REALLY real. Your hair will defy gravity and you will sweat. A lot. Embrace it.
  • The karaoke is… enthusiastic. You've been warned. And by enthusiastic, I mean LOUD.
  • The wifi is spotty. Don't expect to be glued to your phone. Actually, that's a good thing. Disconnect and enjoy!
  • I need to learn how to take better photos. My pictures don't do this place justice.
  • I wish I'd brought more mosquito repellent.
  • The people are SO friendly. Genuine smiles everywhere.
  • I could get used to this. Actually, I already have.

This itinerary is more of a suggestion, a framework for adventure. It's about the spontaneity, the unexpected, the little moments that make traveling so damn special. And remember, embrace the chaos. Embrace the imperfections. And for the love of all that is sacred, wear sunblock! Goodbye EL NIDO!

Escape to Enchanting Germany: Hotel am Wald Awaits!

Book Now

ELNIDO inn,5mins walk BeachPort RestoBar 2 STUDIO Philippines

Here's your chaotic-yet-informative FAQ about El Nido Paradise: 2-Studio Inn, 5-Minute Walk to Beach & RestoBar!, crafted with all the messy brilliance you requested:

Okay, spill. Is it REALLY a 5-minute walk to the beach? 'Cause I've heard that before...

Alright, deep breaths. Five MINUTES? Maybe if you're Usain Bolt with a packed suitcase. Look, it's *close*. Realistically? Allow for 7-10 minutes, depending on your pace and how many times you get distracted by a cute puppy (guilty!). One time, I was power-walking, fueled by a desperate craving for halo-halo, and it WAS closer. But trust me, factor in some dawdling. The "5-minute" claim? Let's call it inspirational advertising, shall we?

The RestoBar. Is it any good? Because hotel food... you know.

Honestly? It's a mixed bag, like a lottery scratch-off that *might* win you a free soda. Some days, the food is absolutely divine. Fresh seafood, perfectly grilled. The sunset view from the bar? Breathtaking. Other days... well, let's just say I've had meals where the rice seemed to have a longer shelf life than me. My advice? Order the local dishes. They seem to get those right *most* of the time. And the cocktails? Strong. Very strong. Proceed with caution... or embrace the blissful oblivion. I've done both.

The Studios themselves...are they clean at least? And what about the AC? I *need* AC!

Okay, the cleaning. It's…sufficient. Let's put it that way. Think "beach-level clean," not "hospital-grade sterile." You might find a friendly little gecko on your wall, or the occasional adventurous ant. Embrace the rustic charm, I say! The AC? THANK GOD for the AC. El Nido is a furnace, people! The AC works, and it’s glorious. It’s the difference between sleeping and… well, dissolving into a puddle of sweat. Seriously, the AC is a lifesaver. Make sure to check it right away when you arrive. I’d want to be assured that it is working because, again, that heat is brutal.

What about the wifi? I need to check my Instagram feed (obviously).

Wifi? Hah! Prepare for a digital detox, my friend. It's… intermittent. Let's be kind. I have gone through phases here. Generally, it's good enough to send a basic text, upload a blurry photo, or maybe, just maybe, check your email. Don't expect to stream Netflix. Embrace the silence! Look up from your phone and *look* at the real-life paradise around you, will ya? (I say this, but I'm secretly checking my Instagram in the bathroom at 3 AM, hoping for a signal.) Remember to download offline maps. You'll thank me later. I may or may not have been stranded on an island because I relied solely on the wifi. Let's move on…

Is it noisy? I need my beauty sleep!

Noise is a tricky one. El Nido is a vibrant place. You’ll hear the usual sounds of life: roosters, motorbikes, people chatting, the occasional karaoke (and let's be honest, the karaoke is often epic and hilariously off-key). The studio inn itself isn’t *super* soundproof, so if you’re a light sleeper, bring earplugs. I'm a zombie when it comes to sleep, but I've had to utilize earplugs here. Honestly, though, the noise is part of the charm. Embrace the chaos, enjoy the island life! And maybe invest in a good sleep app.

The location seems good. Is it really? Are there shops etc near the inn?

The location is pretty darn good. Restaurants, shops, and other essentials, are absolutely nearby. You're in the thick of it without being *in* the middle of total chaos. The beaches are a short walk away. You'll discover a variety of shops around – the one’s selling basic things and things to tourists.

What are the studios like? Are they actually… studio-y?

Okay, let's talk studios. They're…studios. They're not palatial suites, people. They're functional, no-frills spaces. You've got your essential: a bed (hopefully comfy), a bathroom (hopefully functioning), and maybe a small balcony or outdoor space. Think minimalist, island-style. Don’t expect luxury. You are here to soak in the sun and enjoy the views rather than staying indoors.

Is it worth booking? I'm on the fence.

Here's the honest truth (and the part that makes me waffle myself). El Nido Paradise… it's a gamble. It's not perfect. It's got quirks. But it's also got a certain charm. For the price, it's a solid choice. The location's great, the AC is essential, and the RestoBar, despite its fluctuations, has moments of sheer brilliance. Am I giving a glowing, perfect recommendation? No. But do I think you'll have a good time? Probably. It's got that laid-back, "island life" feel. If you're looking for a budget-friendly and fairly good experience, then yes. Remember: lower your expectations a tad and you’re good! Just go. See it. Experience it. Come back and tell me *your* story. And maybe, just maybe, we'll compare notes over a strong cocktail. Cheers!

Book Hotels Now

ELNIDO inn,5mins walk BeachPort RestoBar 2 STUDIO Philippines

ELNIDO inn,5mins walk BeachPort RestoBar 2 STUDIO Philippines